DBU LED armature
The DB fittings consist of aluminum profiles with rounded corners and a connecting piece made of solid wood. The flicker-free drivers are integrated in the housing. Everything is coordinated to the millimeter, so that the entire fitting is used as best as possible and the luminaire appears slim and slim. The elegant design is provided with an appealing powder coating, which provides an attractive eye-catcher in your practice. Also available in other Ral colors.
Optimal LIGHT RATIO
The lights have both 50% direct and 50% indirect light for an optimal distribution of the light in your treatment room. Both the direct and the indirect light is scattered by a high-quality prism. This ensures that the light is distributed evenly and is still easy on the eyes. Despite the high illuminance, your patient is not blinded by the dentled lighting. Dentled is experienced as a gentle light.
Each room has different requirements depending on the function, position of the operating lamp, size and color of the walls and ceilings. These factors have a direct influence on the necessary composition or model selection of the Dentled dental fittings.
In addition to the direct / indirect version, the DBL luminaire is also available in a direct version that is suitable for rooms with a low ceiling in which the effect of indirect lighting is negligible. The higher a lamp is suspended, the less indirect light is emitted. In most cases, a DBL luminaire is hung at a height of 2.2 meters. If desired, a direct version can be converted into a direct / indirect version.
DBL fittings from Dental Lighthouse are characterized by the following features:
- they comply with the prescribed lighting standard DIN EN 12464-1 for „precision work with fine details“ ( source: Appendix 1 )
- they guarantee a minimum light output of 2000 lux at your workplace (headrest of the dental chair in the treatment position)
- the use of Dentled daylight
- homogeneous distribution of light through direct and indirect lighting
- Properties that make your eyes tire less quickly
- a perfect combination of function and design
- 3 year guarantee
- high quality workmanship and quality
- available in a Ral color of your choice, standard in gray sand structure
- the use of flicker-free drivers. Your eyes do not have to process the annoying 50 Hertz (lightning)
- an RA value of 93.5%, which makes an optimal color determination possible
- also available dimmable
- UGR <19
- energy efficient